Were you looking at The Residual Income Code wondering if you can really make $567 per day or is it just too good to be true? Well, you’ve come to the right place.
In this article, I will provide you with an honest review of The Residual Income Code. I will show you exactly what it is all about and why it’s not the best way to make money online.
Through my years of seeking the best ways to make money online. I am able to spot shiny objects that are nothing, but a waste of money. Hopefully, with my experience, you’ll be able to avoid making the same mistakes that I did.
Free Offer Just For You!
The Residual Income Code Review
Name: The Residual Income Code
Price: Free + Upsells
Owners: John Moss
The Residual Income Code – Product Overview
Keep in mind, affiliate marketing is a totally legitimate business model. As a matter of fact, my blog is monetized through affiliate marketing. However, just because the monetization part is legit, does not make the program legit as a whole.
I am a firm believer that you should try out the product before promoting them. However, I don’t like the fact that you have to pay to become an affiliate and that’s exactly what you’ll have to do here in order to access your affiliate links in The Residual Income Code.
Basically, you are forced to buy before you can promote. It’s definitely a great source of residual income for John. I guess that’s why it’s free to join.
Briefly how you’ll make money with the Residual Income Code: Once you’ve paid for the upsells to access your affiliate links. You’ll have to integrate them into the Residual Income Code’s landing page. Now you’ll need to somehow generate traffic to your landing page and if someone signs up and buys through your link. You’ll earn a commission.
What To Expect When You Sign Up For The Residual Income Code
After setting up your account, you’ll be taken to a page to set up your own landing pages. There you’ll be pitched into buying products. Keep in mind, you’ll need to buy some of these products in order to gain access to your affiliate links. Allow me to break it down for you!
- AWeber – Starting as low as $19.00 per month – The first 30 days of AWeber is free, just make sure you cancel with them if you end up not wanting to use their service. The good news is, you don’t need to be a customer of AWebers to become an affiliate. However, I do recommend trying it out first.
- Engagely – $27.00 one-time fee – A copy and paste system that helps you with social media by generating headlines and word snippets. In order to become an affiliate, you must buy this product.
- Online Sales Pro – $25.00 to $35.00 per month – This program enables you to create custom capture pages. I’ve never used this program before, so I can’t say how good it is. Again, if you want access to the affiliate link of this product, you must purchase it.
- Easy 1 Up – $25.00 to $2,000.00 one-time fee – This is their high ticket product! I am a firm believer that you should include high ticket products that are actually beneficial to your readers. Otherwise, they will eventually get shut down by the FTC like what happened to MOBE.
Note: Besides Engagely, the other products are all 3rd party affiliate programs.
Besides the products, you’ll also get pitched the following systems:
- Clickmagick – $17.00 to $97.00 per month – This is a tool that allows you to track and optimize all of your marketing such as affiliate links. This will give you the data you need to fine-tune your landing pages for maximum conversion.
- Udimi and Traffic For Me – A solo ad vendor that includes their own affiliate program. For the purpose of the Residual Income Code, you’ll be using it to generate traffic.
Why I Don’t Like The Residual Income Code
Even though I love affiliate marketing. I just can’t agree with the Residual Income Code and here’s why:
- Heavily relies on paid traffic. What happens if you run out of money? There’s no guarantee that you’ll profit from the money spent on paid advertisement.
- Ridiculously high to start. Look, you can make money through affiliate marketing for free (YouTube) or start a blog for much less and use content marketing to generate traffic for long-term benefits.
- Forced to pay to play. I don’t like to be forced to pay for products and services before I can promote them. I believe you should be a customer first just to try it out but through a free trial.
- Promoting products you don’t know. When it comes to affiliate marketing, you want to help people by offering solutions. How the heck can you be genuine with what you’re promoting if you don’t even know the products yourself? That’s why I promote what I like, not what a system is forcing me to promote.
- Lack Of Training. Without proper training from the foundation levels, how can you become a successful internet marketer? Paid traffic is just one of part of traffic generation. What about organic and referral traffic that you don’t have to pay for?
I have tried paid advertisement in the past. I still do if I need a quick burst of traffic. However, most of my traffic is organic from Google, Yahoo, or Bing. Probably how you landed here today (cost me ZERO dollars).
I’m going to be honest with you. I am not the best person to seek advice for paid traffic. It’s a risky venture if you don’t know what you’re doing. My friend tried with his free $100.00 ads credit from signing up with Hostgator and spent all of it with very little results.
Is The Residual Income Code A Scam?
No, I don’t think the Residual Income Code is a scam. As a matter of fact, the founder himself is a great internet marketer since the programs you’ll be signing up for will pay him a commission. It’s basically a free marketing funnel with strings attached. In order to fully utilize his funnel, you’ll have to sign up for programs you may or may not want to buy.
You can certainly make money with the Residual Income Code, but like I said. I recommend promoting products that you like and trust. Not just because you want to make money from it.
If you choose to go the route of the Residual Income Code, you’ll be spending quite a bit of money up front just to get started. Also, it’s difficult to build your own brand if you’re using a marketing funnel designed for the mass users.
What happens if one day, The Residual Income Code goes away? This happens quite a lot and that’s why I never rely on ONE PROGRAM. You can definitely learn from the mistakes that people made when relying heavily on MOBE.
With that being said, I will NOT recommend The Residual Income.
Build Your Own Online Business Empire Instead
If you have access to the internet, then you are fully capable of starting your own online business. When building your own online business, it will take some time, but at least you don’t have to depend on a 3rd party.
For example, Smart Affiliate Hub is my online business empire. I own it and I am free to promote whatever I want. My monthly expenses only consist of my email list provider with AWeber, web hosting with Hostgator, and that’s about it. My premium plugins, themes, and domain name are paid annually.
For less than $100.00 per year, you can start an affiliate marketing business like mine. Right now, I am offering free WordPress installation service plus more when you sign up for Hostgator. I don’t know how long I will be offering this for since I have other things to do. I might outsource for help, but for the meantime. I will be personally set it up for you.
If you need additional support, I recommend checking out Wealthy Affiliate. It’s a training platform that you can sign up for free. They don’t even ask for your billing information to get started. Take advantage of their free resources or just simply check out my blog posts. I write regularly and I don’t charge a dime for my content.
If you have additional questions! Please don’t hesitate to leave a comment down below. I am happy to do whatever I can to help you out!
The post The Residual Income Code Review – Can You Really Make $567 Per Day? appeared first on Smart Affiliate Hub.