Years ago, I wanted to start a website of my own for a game called RuneScape. However, during the time, getting web-hosting was daunting. You needed to understand CSS, HTML, etc. Therefore, I never got started and I can imagine that people still feel that way today. Even though setting up a website is much easier.
Because of this technological barrier, many people give up the dream of making money online. That’s why I want to offer a helping hand. I want to provide my readers with free WordPress installation.
Tip: I also recommend checking out Wealthy Affiliate if you need additional support with making money online. It also comes with its own unique set up to help you build and host your website in less than 60 seconds.
However, not everyone can afford to spend $49.00 per month on website hosting plus training. If this is you, there are alternatives to getting started for a fraction of the cost. Starting as low as $2.75/month, you can have your very own profit-ready blog today.
Note: Price Is Subject To Change!
What My Free WordPress Installation Service Includes
To get you started on the right foot, I will be installing the following plugins:
- Yoast SEO (Freemium)
- W3 Total Cache (Configured For You)
- Akismet Anti-Spam
- Cookie Notice
Yoast SEO is the #1 WordPress SEO Plugin. It will help your blog get noticed by search engines like Google. With this plugin, you will be able to get your blog pages indexed faster on Google.— The faster you get ranked, the faster you get traffic to your blog.
W3 Total Cache will make your blog load faster which is a positive signal for search engines like Google and delivers a better experience to your readers. It’s quite complicated to configure, so I will do it for you.
Akismet Anti-Spam will help you detect and prevent spammers before they it goes out of control.
Cookie Notice will ensure that your blog meets the latest General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
This list is subject to change if I find better plugins or solutions to help you! For the meantime, I will be installing all of these plugins, so you can focus on what really matters; blogging.
How To Get Started
First, you’ll need to purchase yourself a web-hosting service from my provider called Hostgator. The starting price is $2.75/month (currently 60% off).
I recommend the Baby Plan just in case you decide that you want more than 1 blog, but if one blog is all you need. You can save yourself $1.43 per month by choosing the hatchling plan. Once you’ve decided which plan you want, simply click BUY NOW and fill out the forms.
Note: If you want to take advantage of the 60% off, you will need to purchase the plan for 36 months (3 years).
- FREE SSL: This is a certificate that assures your customers and visitors that any of their data such as credit cards, passwords, etc entered on your website is secure and protected. This comes with the hosting plan and it’s free of charge.— Keep this!
- SiteLock Monitoring: Monitors your website and notifies you if your website gets hacked or injected with malicious code. This will cost you $1.67/month or $19.99 per year.— You don’t need this!
- Professional Email From Google Cloud: This will cost $5.00 billed monthly.— I wouldn’t get this because Hostgator comes with Unlimited Email Addresses.
- Site Backup: Powered by CodeGuard, will back up your website daily. This will allow you to restore your website back to an earlier point if something catastrophic occurs. This will cost you $2.00/month or $23.95/year.— I actually don’t recommend this. Instead, you should use VaultPress because it’s packed with another tool called Jetpack. It will basically do Site Backup plus SiteLock Monitoring saving you approximately $4.94/year (a penny saved is a penny earned).
- Hostgator SEO Tools: This will provide you with insight and recommendations to help you improve search engine rankings plus website traffic and monitors local competition.— You definitely don’t need this.
Note: In the end, it is up to you to decide what additional services you want. I can only recommend. (:
I don’t want any surprises when you sign up for your website hosting plan. With my recommendation, your total amount due should be $133.25 ($3.70 per month which also includes your domain registration (your blog’s name) for 3 years!
For about $0.12 per day, you can have a fully operational blog today.
What To Do After Purchasing A Plan
Once you’ve purchased a hosting plan, check your email for login credentials and forward me the information by contacting me here. Within 24 hours (depending on how busy I am), I will install WordPress and listed plugins from above.
After I’ve completed your free installation, I will email you back with the login information for your new WordPress blog. Afterward, all you have to do is to start blogging!
Note: Your information will be deleted upon completion. I will also include instructions on how to change your WordPress login password.
Get $100.00 In Both Google Ads and Bing Ads Credit
This is a special that Hostgator provides to their customers. With this special offer, you will get a total of $200.00 in ad credits to spend on promoting your website. This alone cost more than your 3 years of website hosting plus the domain name. That’s a deal you won’t be able to find anywhere else.
Hopefully, with this free service, more people will take advantage of the prime time to leverage the internet and escape the rat race.
Again, as we speak, HostGator is offering a 60% off promotion to help you get started at a fraction of the cost. Click here to sign up for Hostgator and take advantage of my free WordPress installation service today.
I will also write down the URL of websites that I’ve helped install. So after installation, if you need help with anything, please feel free to send me another email with your issue plus the URL to your website and I will try my best to help you out.
The post Free WordPress Installation Service To Help You Start A Blog Today appeared first on Smart Affiliate Hub.